We Repair and Replace All Types of Plumbing Fixtures
Plumbing fixtures cover a wide range of products that often need repair and installation by trained plumbers. Downtown Plumbing can handle any plumbing need in your Brooklyn area home – sinks, faucets, baths, showers, toilets, and more. Here are just a few examples of what our expertise can do to meet your home plumbing needs.
- High Efficiency Toilets – Don’t flush money down the toilet with every trip to the bathroom. The average toilet uses 3.5 gallons per flush. What a waste! Save water with new Low Flow toilets that are high on style, performance and water saving! Downtown Plumbing will be happy to come to your home or business and access your current Toilet fixture needs. We will provide you with a full and complete estimate for updating to new water saving models that use fewer gallons per flush!
- New Toilet Selection – Toilet service from Downtown Plumbing can help you with any sized project, from fixing a leaky toilet to remodeling an entire bathroom. If you are choosing a new toilet, we have all of the information you need, including recommendations on the best performing toilet brands. If you don’t know what you are looking for, we can help you find the right toilet, sink and shower for your bathroom. We provide upfront estimates for toilet installation, and when you find the toilet that you like, our qualified technicians will pick it up and install it for you!
- Toilet Repair – Toilet maintenance is something that everyone tends to put off until it is an emergency. However, nothing ruins a weekend like an out-of-service or leaking toilet. Don’t believe the do-it-yourself shows when they say that you can complete a toilet repair on your own in less than an hour. Even if your only toilet repair job is just to replace the wax seal at the base of the bowl, its better off to call Downtown Plumbing. If you have ever tried to lift a toilet and put it back on the bolts, you know what we are talking about. Save time and save money and call us today!
- Toilet Installation – Sometimes the most cost conscious solution to a toilet repair is a full toilet replacement. This is especially true when you consider the added savings of a new low flow toilet. If your toilet installation includes remodeling, you may have questions about style, comfort, quality, and flushing capabilities. At Downtown Plumbing, our qualified technicians know their products, where to find them, and how to install them into your home.
- New Sink Selection – Sink plumbing doesn’t just mean installing a new sink in place of an old one. Depending on where it is located, a sink must fill a specific set of needs. For example, cooking-related uses in the kitchen sink, or personal hygiene tasks in the bathroom sink. A kitchen sink or bathroom sink become part of your daily life. An old sink with worn out fixtures cause constant aggravation and create an eyesore. At Downtown Plumbing, we understand that sink plumbing begins with choosing the right combination of sink and fixtures. Downtown Plumbing design experts can help you measure a sink’s fit, functionality and durability, as well as evaluate style and price.
- Sink Installation – We remove the old sink, and deliver and install the new one. We provide proper caulking, and also replace the supply lines, trap, and strainer. We perform new faucet installation, or re-install the existing ones for the sink. We can even reconnect your existing garbage disposal or install a new one. We will test the lines for proper operation and also clean up to make sure that your new bathroom sink or kitchen sink is ready to use right away.
- Faucet Selection – Faucet repair and faucet installation look like easy projects if you watch the do-it-yourself shows, but have you ever noticed that these shows are all sponsored by home improvement stores? Retailers and hardware stores want to sell products, so it is in their best interest to make faucet plumbing jobs look overly simple. Downtown Plumbing provide you with the expert local plumbing service and plumbing advice needed to complete any faucet installation! We don’t have any deals with fixture manufacturers – we are working only for you, our local customer!
- Faucet Repair from A to Z – Faucet repair can simply be a matter of replacing old gaskets, o-rings, or corroded valve seats, but when you take a faucet apart, it may not be that easy. There are four types of faucets, each requiring different parts. Most people are familiar with compression faucets, which are outfitted with a handle that turns in order to block or unblock the flow of water, and relies on a rubber washer to prevent leaks. Our expert plumbers also understand the inner workings of cartridge faucets, disk faucets, and ball faucets. If a faucet starts leaking and you attempt your own faucet repair, you may wind up stripping parts and doing more damage to the broken faucet. Why not call Downtown Plumbing for an estimate instead? We’ll also let you know if it is cheaper to simply replace the faucet.
- Faucet Installation – Faucet repair isn’t always possible or cost effective. New faucet installation may be necessary because of unrepairable cracks in valve bodies or because your faucets are simply too worn to work properly.
Changing faucets and fixtures can transform your kitchen or bath into an entirely new space. If you’re considering a complete bathroom or kitchen renovation, let us help! Our plumbing technicians are trained to be quality conscious and detail oriented. Stop fooling around with temporary fixes and give one of our qualified Downtown Plumbing technicians a call for a quote on sinks, toilets, faucets and more!
Call (718) 858-7070 to speak to one of our friendly staff members.
Cities We Serve!
- Plumbing Bensonhurst NY
- Plumbing Brooklyn Heights NY
- Plumbing Brooklyn NY
- Plumbing Bushwick NY
- Plumbing Carroll Gardens NY
- Plumbing Clinton Hill NY
- Plumbing Cobble Hill NY
- Plumbing Dyker Heights NY
- Plumbing Flatbush NY
- Plumbing Flushing NY
- Plumbing Greenpoint NY
- Plumbing Long Island City NY
- Plumbing New Hyde Park NY
- Plumbing New York City NY
- Plumbing Ozone Park NY
- Plumbing Queens NY
- Plumbing Queens Village NY
- Plumbing Staten Island NY